About Bob Ledford’s Adventure Motorhomes
Bob Ledford’s Adventure Motorhomes is an authorized Coachmen, Entegra, Forest River, Itasca, Pleasure Way, Shasta, Tiffin Motorhomes and Winnebago dealership in Greer, SC. Along with a large selection of new models, Bob Ledford’s Adventure Motorhomes carries a wide variety of pre-owned models.
Bob Ledford’s Adventure Motorhomes provides superior customer service and has an entire team that consists of professional sales members, finance experts, service technicians, and a knowledgeable parts and accessories staff to support you. We pride ourselves on having well-trained experts that strive for customer satisfaction. Come in and visit our friendly, reliable, and experienced staff, or call us at 864.848.0098.
Bob Ledford’s Adventure Motorhomes will help you maintain your RV so that it runs for years. If your RV is having problems, we can diagnose and repair it! Schedule your service appointment today. Our parts department also has the largest selection of high quality RV parts and accessories in the area. Fill out a parts request form to see if we have the part in stock, and if we don’t, we can order the item for you.
We welcome you to our dealership and we look forward to providing you with the best source for class A motorhome, class B motorhome, class C motorhome, fifth wheel,pop up camper, toy hauler and travel trailer and/or related products and services. We are dedicated to serving you. Visit us today, you won’t be disappointed. Hope to see you soon!
Our family has owned and operated three dealerships and we have now reopened our flagship location in Greenville, South Carolina. Our main goal with our Online Services is to promote the many benefits of the recreational vehicle lifestyle and to help our customers enjoy that style to the fullest. Let us help you take the comfort and security of your home to the great outdoors. We provide our customers with the best selection of new and used RVs including class A motorhome, class B motorhome, class C motorhome, fifth wheel, pop up camper, toy hauler and travel trailer from America’s most reputable manufacturers, and we offer these products at a fantastic price! You can be confident that having the dedicated staff of Bob Ledford’s Adventure Motorhomes on your side will result in years of on-the-road satisfaction, wherever you travel.
Bob Ledford’s is conveniently located on I-85 in Greer, SC just minutes from the Greenville/Spartanburg Airport. Our upstate S.C. location is at the base of the Blue Ridge Mountains. We are within an hour of both Asheville and Charlotte, NC and within two hours of Atlanta, GA. Bob Ledford’s Adventure Motor Homes also features a first class Service Department with a full line/fully stocked parts and accessories department for all types of RV’s.
Now start your review of our extensive top brand inventory, and feel free to call on us personally at any time during your shopping and ownership experience! At Bob Ledford’s Adventure Motor Homes, our slogan is “Your Adventures Begin Here“ !!!
RV Business Top 50 Dealer Awards
Bob Ledford’s Adventure Motorhomes was awarded the 2014 RVBusiness Top 50 Dealer Award on Nov 12th at the annual RVBusiness (RVDA) convention/expo in Las Vegas. Top 50 dealers are selected based on Sales, outstanding personal customer service, sound business practices and forward-thinking philosophy. We are looking forward to many upgrades to our facility and to enhancing our customer service experiences in 2015.
Our Mission Statement – It is the mission of Bob Ledford’s Adventure Motorhomes:
- To become the recognized leader in the southeast for RV sales and service.
- To exceed the expectations of our customers in sales, service, quality and value.
- To earn long-term loyalty by delivering more than we promise, in a fair and honest business manner.
- To provide a large selection, quality products, professional service & competitive prices.
Our Vision – It is our company’s vision:
- To create fun experiences and lifetime memories by helping our customers learn about & enjoy the many opportunities recreational vehicles can provide.
Code of Ethics – Since the early 1950’s we have helped thousands of customers find that perfect RV. We work hard to satisfy our customers and stand by our code of ethics. We:
- Act honestly, fairly and with the utmost good faith and integrity.
- Communicate all material facts, and ensure our products and services are fully and fairly represented.
- Only provide or offer those services that we are competent to perform by virtue of training and experience.
- Promote public confidence through knowledge and skill and treat all people with equality, dignity and respect.
- Abide by all applicable laws and regulations and never knowingly do business with those operating outside these laws.
- Promote and advertise our products and services in a clear and honest manner without misleading, confusing or deceiving the customer.
- Fulfill all contractual obligations promptly and completely, and resolve legitimate claims without delay.
- Engage in fair and open competition by positively promoting our products services and business methods without attacking those of our competitors.
- Treat all personal and financial information we receive in the strictest of confidence and use only for the purpose for which it was originally received.
- Remain committed to continual improvement throughout our organization.
Awards – We are pleased to have been recognized by the Statistical Survey’s Inc. of Grad Rapids, Michigan for:
- No 1 Dealer of Fifth Wheels for the State of South Carolina in 2012, 2013 and 2014.
- No 1 Dealer of All Recreational Vehicles for the State of South Carolina in 2012, 2013 and 2014
- No 1 Dealer of Travel Trailers for the State of South Carolina in 2012, 2013 and 2014.
- No 1 Dealer of Class C vehicles for the State of South Carolina in 2012, 2013 and 2014.
- No 1 Dealer of all MT and Class B vehicles for the State of South Carolina in 2012, 2013 and 2014.
- No 1 Dealer of RV-MT for the State of South Carolina in 2012, 2013 and 2014.
- No 1 volume Upstate dealer for the State of South Carolina in 2012, 2013 and 2014.
- Number one seller of CAMCO parts in the nation, including the Internet, 2013.
Environmental Policy Statement – Bob Ledford’s Adventure Motorhomes is committed to leading the RV industry in minimizing the impact of its activities on the environment. The key points of its strategy to achieve this are:
- Minimize waste by evaluating operations and ensuring they are as efficient as possible.
- Minimize vehicle emissions through the selection and use of its fleet and the source of its power requirement.
- Actively promote recycling; both internally and amongst manufacturers, customers and suppliers.
- Source and promote environmentally friendly products to minimize environmental impacts.
- Meet or exceed all the environmental legislation that relates to the company.
- Implement a training program for staff to raise awareness of environmental issues and enlist support in improving the company’s performance.
- Minimize impacts to human health and the environment throughout the company by continual improvement.
Bob Ledford’s Adventure Motorhomes
198 Bob Ledford Dr Greer, SC 29651